Is Gurjan Plywood Good, Gurjan is referred to as the premium quality, extra strong, and durable plywood made from wood veneers of Gurjan trees seen mostly in south-east Asian countries. Gurjan Plywood stays exceptional among different grades of Plywoods due to the extraordinary features it exhibits.
What is Gurjan Plywood?
Gurjan Plywood It is made from sheets of wood (veneers) obtained from Gurjan trees.
Some manufacturers tend to produce Plywoods with Gurjan Plywood as its front and back layer, and core out of a lower quality plywood.However, This is not authentic Gurjan Plywood.
If only all the layers including core, front and back are made of the Gurjan hardwood, it can be called as authentic 100% Gurjan Plywood.
Is Gurjan Plywood Good, Gurjan is an imported Plywood in India and is often not readily accessible. It is most likely a fraudulent activity.
The Gurjanpl 710 has few other special properties such as toughness, superior strength and texture making furniture designed with this plywood more decorative. It also has the toughness to withstand heat and temperature.This plywood is also borer, termite & fungus proof. The density of this plywood is also high, thereby making sturdy furniture. Gurjanply 710 can be used for exteriors and interiors as it is made waterproof with the addition of Phenol Formaldehyde(PF) resin ISI 710.
Advantages Of Plywood
- Good density
- Non-splitting qualities
- Resistance to pest attack and borer
- Different sizes and thickness
- Multiple uses
- Creating curved surfaces
- Greater square foot coverage
- Environmentally safe and reduces Deforestation
- Cost Advantage
Benefits Of Plywood
- Plywood looks great
- Plywood is strong
- Plywood is durable
- Plywood is a different weight
- Plywood comes in different sizes and thickness
- Plywood covers a much bigger area
- Plywood doesn’t split easily
- Plywood is great for curved surfaces
- Plywood offers more value for your money
- Plywood is very eco-friendly
- Mold better
- Enhance the utilization of the space
Many manufacturers tend to develop plywoods with Gurjan ply as its back and front layer, and core out of low-quality ply. I However, it isn’t authentic Gurjan .
If every layer including the back, front, and core is crafted from the Gurjan hardwood, it can be called 100% Gurjan Ply.
Gurjan ply is an imported Ply in our country and is generally not readily accessible.
Features of Gurjan Plywood
- Excellent durability
- Excellent holding capacity for nails and screws
- Resist moisture and microbes
- Increased resistance
- Hefty and rigid
- Good strength to weight proportion
- Consistent width
- Uniform size and steadiness
We shall continue to bring endless possibilities in the Plywood world by prioritising quality, authenticity and transparency. The acceptance and appreciation we receive for our loyalty drives us to move forward!