Ebco Soft Close Hinges “0” & “8” crank
- Unique built in damping system allows the shutter to close in slow motion without banging.
- Available in Full overlay, Half overlay.
- Max opening 105°
- Max shutter size: 34″ x 22″ (850mm x 550mm) for 2 hinges.
- Shutter Thickness: 16mm to 19mm.
- Shutter cavity: Ø35mm, 12mm deep, cavity 4mm from edge.
- Finish: Nickel Plated
For efficiency and durability.
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force the door to exceed 95°.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinges must not be hammered.
Ebco was founded in 1963 as a Tool Room and subsequently diversified into furniture hardware and has ever since become India’s leading manufacturer in the industry.
We have a state of the art design and product development department which uses the latest 3D design software and CNC Machining Technology. This enables us to launch new products every month. Our Tool Room capacities have increased significantly which has reduced product development lead time. Our corporate office is located in India’s financial capital, Mumbai; we have three manufacturing plants and multiple warehousing facilities north of Mumbai in the towns of Vasai and Palghar, Maharashtra.
EBCO – SIMPLIFYING LIVES
Known for quality with value for money pricing and a wide range, we truly embody the drive to Make in India – we make almost all products under 7 verticals at our plants here in India. Over the past two years, we have significantly widened our range of products with a special focus on the Architectural Hardware and Window Fittings segments. Our newly introduced products include Pole Display Shelving System, Steelfix, Combination Locks, Drawer Slides & Hinges, Friction Stays, Sliding Window Locks & many more.