34% ₹794 M.R.P.: ₹1,200
About this item
- Shutter Thickness – 16 to 19 mm
- Shutter Cavity Ø35 mm; 12 mm deep. cavity 4 mm from edge.
- Finish – Nickel Plated.
- Cap to cover the Ø35mm drilling made for maxi connectors, hinges, etc.
- Easy to fit & remove and also reusable.
Soft-close hinges are backed with a hydraulic mechanism so that whenever a door is closed with force, the mechanism takes over and makes the door close gently and silently. If you don’t like the abrasive sound that a cabinet door makes while closing, then soft-close hinges can be your perfect option. The hinges are a go for if you want peace in your kitchen along with upgrading the look of your kitchen cabinets. To explain to you better why soft-close hinges worth your money.
Ebco Hinges Price
Self-closing hinges are backed with a mechanism that pulls the door to its closing position when it is a certain distance away from its shutting position. The door is more likely to make a sound when it contacts the frame.
With these hinges, you can ensure the closing of the cabinet doors even with the slightest push. Sometimes you may have been in a situation where you push a cabinet door close and when you come around, find the door hanging in between its closing position. Self-closing hinges can help you avoid such situations.
Soft-Close Hinges Benefits
- Extend the life of the cabinet: With soft-close hinges, you can reduce the amount of wear & tear that can put on your kitchen cabinets. This will extend the functioning life of your cabinets, and you do not have to spend expenses on the repair of your doors.
- Installing these hinges will ensure peace and quietness in your daily routine, and you no longer have to hear a door slamming again.
- Safety: If you have children at your home that keep running around, opening and closing every door they can get their hands on, then soft-close hinges can be your ideal investment.The hinges make the door close slowly and gently, eliminating the chances of injuries and ensuring a safe environment for your little ones.
- Beautiful appeal: The hinges, along with offering excellent functionality, also provide a beautiful appeal to your kitchen cabinets. You can get these hinges in different finishes, sizes, and designs that can amazingly well with the overall look of your cabinet doors.
Load capacity 35 Kgs… Unique Click on system enables easy installation of shutter. Max. shutter size: 34″ x 22″ (850 mm x 550 mm for 2 hinges) Shutter thickness 16mm to 19 mm.
Our Products come with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects.
The Bottom Line
Both the Soft-close and Self-close hinges have gained tremendous popularity among the people who want to give an excellent upgrade to their kitchen’s overall look and functionality. People who are fond of peace and quietness in their homes can gladly go for soft-close hinges, and people who are habitual of leaving the cabinet door open can go for self-close hinges. We hope that this article has provided you with a clear picture of what benefits both the hinges have to offer and in which hinges for cabinet doors you should invest in to give a fantastic upgrade to your kitchen.
Century Sainik 710 Bwp Marine Plywood …
Century Premium Plus HDHMR BoardProduct on sale
Kajaria Pro 710 PlywoodProduct on sale
Ebco Auto Close Draw ChannelProduct on sale
Ebco Soft Close Draw ChannelProduct on sale
Ebco Soft Close Hinges “0” & “8” crankProduct on sale
Cabinet Shelf Support – Eco